Dear Valued Patient,
In addition to following standard precautions, we are implementing some changes encouraged by the ADA to ensure the safety of our patients as well as our team members.
You may notice these differences when visiting our office:
- All toys and magazines will remain removed from the reception area.
- All high-touch surfaces in common areas will be disinfected routinely throughout the day.
- We encourage electronic paperwork to be completed before your appointment
- We may ask you to wait in your car to reduce reception room traffic
- We ask that patients come to their appointment unaccompanied unless the patient is minor or has a legal guardian
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands and wear a mask while in our office
- You’ll be asked about any recent travels or that of any family members/co-inhabitants.
- We routinely take blood pressure in our office. We’ll take your temperature as well
- Once you have been brought to your exam or operatory room, you’ll be given a pre-procedural rinse to be used prior to beginning your treatment.
- We spray the treatment rooms with hospital-grade disinfectant between patients. The disinfectant we use has a dwell time of only 4 minutes — the shortest time available on the market.
- We are utilizing new suction devices during some appointments to decrease exposure to saliva spray.
- Our office was constructed with airflow turnover in mind. Each room turns over to fresh air every eight minutes. We have hospital laboratory-grade filters in all of our return air exchanges and the entire office is refreshed with 30% fresh air from outside every hour.
- Team members continue to wear extra PPE and are careful in their own personal social distancing.
Dr. Nawiesniak knew his dream was to be a dentist since he was a child. After an education in dentistry at Northwestern University and time spent in the United States Airforce, he became a member of many dental boards and ultimately decided to start Patriot Dental in Lebanon, TN.
His dental clinic understands that it can be hard to find one place for all of your dental care needs. It also understands that finding affordable dental services can be hard. These are the reasons why we offer comprehensive and affordable dental care under one roof. This includes everything from routine dental cleanings to dental implant cases. Call to schedule an appointment today!
Privately Owned Dental Office
We are a privately owned dental office and our dentist, Dr. Nawiesniak has many years of experience. He is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, which is a distinction shared by just 2% of all general dentists. As a high-level, premier dental practice, we treat every patient with care and personalized touch! We strive to make all people looking for dentists in Lebanon feel comfortable during their appointments.
What's most special about Patriot Dental is that we offer several payment options. Those who do not have dental insurance can join one of our membership plans so they can affordably maintain the smile they deserve. This plan is called the Patriot Care Membership Plan, and it is a great choice for all patients who want clean and healthy smiles.
"I was so nervous about going to the dentist, but I am so thankful that I found Patriot Dental. They’re so sweet and have taken such great care of me. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great and caring dental office." -- Lillie P.
"Smooth and painless root canal! This has been my dentist for several years, and I highly recommend him and his office." -- Preston R.
Our Top Services
- General Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Preventative Services
- Dental Implants
- Crowns and Implant Restoration
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dental Care
Schedule An Appointment
For affordable and comprehensive dental services at Patriot Dental, please call us at (615) 444-2034 or take a minute to fill out our form down below. After you sign up, find us at 99 Signature Pl. in Lebanon, TN.